Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I wish these were for me . . .



but they aren't. This first sock is actually 1/2 of a belated Christmas present for Oldest Daughter. She has big, long feet. I finished the first Go with the Flow sock in blaze of glory but the second is progressing more slowly. I think I just don't want to give them up. As with all Evelyn A. Clark patterns, it is easily memorizable (after the cuff, that is) and the gusset picks up beautifully. I guess that means a second pair JUST for me.



I wish my up-close photography skills would cooperate today - I was actually aiming for the gorgeous gusset. Well, if wishes were horses, beggars would ride. I'll take what I can get.

1 comment:

erica said...

My second Go With the Flow sock took me forever. They are definitely a pair you'll have to make for yourself. I get so many compliments on mine when I wear them. Yours are beautiful!