Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Finished Priscilla's Dream Socks

We are travelling in our little motor home which translates into some significant knitting time for me! (we've put in about 2500 miles already during the past week.) I finally finished my Priscilla's Dream socks from Duet Yarns DK weight. I changed up the toe to make it narrower, using the star of 3 points toe from Nancy Bush's Knitting Vintage Socks.

Now I have to figure out the next pattern. I wanted to do Embossed Leaves, but the only sock yarn I have with me is a ball of Austermann step. Any suggestions about a pattern from Favorite Socks that would work for this yarn?

Trish

3 comments:

Kate M said...

I've seen socks similar to the Cabled Rib made out of the Austerman Step yarn.

tiennieknits said...

Looks so pretty!

Get that motorhome to a yarn store! Only 1 skein of sock yarn? Definitely an emergency stop is needed!

Ann said...

Your socks is a dream - it's gorgeous. I love the color combination. It's our retirement plan to travel in a motorhome around Australia so that I can knit all day.