Tuesday, April 10, 2007

So MANY Choices

Ok, so what I've actually done is to go through the entire book and copy the patterns that I JUST HAVE to do FIRST....you know what I'm talking about here. Ok, so...well....there are 10 patterns now in my workbook.....and still others in the book that are calling to me and I know I'll have to add in there somewhere.
I've already done the Waving Lace and the Lace Cuff. So next up I decided to do the Retro Rib. What's not to love about this sock.....I appologise for the photo. I didn't realize until this morning that the color was washed out by the lamp. The yarn is Lorna's Lace in a beautiful blue. I've done the straight pattern so far, no variations.
Now, I just couldn't stand it. I had to CO yet another sock. This time it's Priscilla's Dream Socks. The yarn on this one is Trekking which I picked up at my LYS simply because I have not used it before and loved the color.

It's just a simple rib sock but I've made a variation to this one. I'm not in love with her heel so I've changed it to the sl 1, k1 heel that I like so much better.

HHmmm......wonder if I have enough needles to co yet another sock.........................

3 comments:

tiennieknits said...

Your socks are looking great so far!

Traci said...

Is that second sock Noro? I love it!

Marsha said...

No Traci, it's Trekking - first time I've used it myself.