Friday, April 13, 2007

A Mongrel Pair

I don't even have the book yet, but after seeing all of your great socks I was anxious to start a pair. I looked in my back issues and found these two patterns. but couldn't decide between Go with the Flow or Waving Lace. I cast on with some Fleece Artist in multiple pinks and bronze and started with the ribbing from the Go with the Flow. After three repeats of the lace pattern, I decided that this yarn wasn't right for the pattern. I liked the ribbed look of both parts, though, so rather than frog the sock I started knitting the Waving Lace leg pattern. I think it might just work. This picture is terrible, but I'd appreciate any comments.

Margie

1 comment:

Hannah Six said...

Hi, Margie,
They have loads of potential...and I love the color combination! Looking forward to more photos :-)
Hannah