Friday, April 13, 2007

Another pair of Waving Lace Socks...


There should be someone keeping tabs - which design is the most popular from this book? My money would go on "Waving Lace Socks" by Evelyn A. Clark. It is a very nice, enjoyable, easy pattern - and certainly deserves all of the attention it is getting!

These socks were made from Lisa Souza's "Sock!" yarn - "Gingerpeach" being the colorway. I knit them on 2.25mm Pony Pearl DPNS. Pretty much my usual combination of yarn/needles. In my comfort zone with these.

http://nuttinbutknittin.blogspot.com/

Publish

6 comments:

tiennieknits said...

They're very beautiful! Great color.

Marsha said...

Very nice - I love that color!

Rosemary said...

Awesome! I love the colorway.

Vera said...

Fabulous socks! That colorway really works for it.

Michelle said...

Beautiful socks! I love the cheery colour!

Kate M said...

Wow, those are really lovely. The subtle variations in the color are great, and I wouldn't normally expect to be drawn to yellow socks.