Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Padded Footlets


Tonight I finally cast on for the Padded Footlets, a pattern I have been wanting to make since I got the book. I have already made a couple of pairs of the Re-Soleable socks, and the Embossed Leaves. This pattern looks so...different. I am interested to see how it works. I am using some of my own handpainted sock yarn, in colorway "Beach Sunrise."
My blog is lbullins.blogspot.com, my knitting website is lbullins.googlepages.com and my handpainted yarn can be seen and bought at paintedsheepyarn.com

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Some notes, since I'm also making these.

#1. You'll need a second ball of your yarn. If you only have one large ball of this yarn, go wind off a second, smaller ball now. You can't knit from both ends of one ball without creating a HUGE mess for this pattern, I'm afraid.

#2. As long as you aren't trying to change the stitch count or modify the pattern, you won't run into as much trouble.