Monday, July 16, 2007

Another New Participant Here........

I just signed up for this KAL and wanted to introduce myself. I love to knit socks any time, anywhere I can. They are so portable and fast.
This is definitely one of my favorite sock books. Already, I've finished Waving Laces, Go With the Flow, and two thirds of my first Retro Rib. I did eliminate part of the pattern for the Retro Rib because of the colors in my yarn masking the stitch's appearance. I recently got some solid sock yarns and plan to add Embossed Leaves to my collection.
Also, I already have yarn from LimeNViolet earmarked for Mieda. There are probably another ten patterns I will eventually make before I am finished with this book.

1 comment:

Knit-Wit said...

Welcome to the group. Hope you have as much fun as I've had knitting my way through this book!