Monday, July 9, 2007

New Here...

Hello - I just finished my 2nd pair of socks from Favorite Knits. I intend to knit many more of these beautiful socks so I figured it was time to join in.


My first pair was the Embossed Leaves knit with Koigu. Unfortunately the 2nd hank knit up quite a bit differently than the first, but I still love 'em. I will definitely make another pair of thise some day in solid color.

Next up was Waving Lace knit with Seacoast Handpainted Merino/Tencel in "Fresh Air"Knit on Picks 32" Size 0 circulars using the Magic Loop method.

I can't say enough wonderful things about this yarn (it's subtle colors and sheen) and the pattern (interesting but easy to memorize).

Now I just need to decide which pair will be next.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Hi there,

I love the colours. Nice.