Thursday, July 19, 2007

If you can stand more Embossed Leaves socks...

...and green ones at that! :)

Hi everyone, I joined this KAL a while back, but it's been a slow knitting summer for me! I am halfway through the pair of Embossed Leaves, my first socks from this book.
I love this pattern, and I think this yarn, Merino Cashmere in the Forest Moss colorway from The Knittery, goes pretty well with it.


After these are done, I'm thinking of making the Retro Rib socks for my husband. They're going to be a surprise, so I need to choose something with some stretch to compensate for being unable to have him try them as I go!



My blog: Froggin' Knit Up

~Vanessa

2 comments:

Jackie said...

A very lovely pair of socks with great colour.

Anonymous said...

beautiful. great knitting job!
thanks for the info on this awsome yarn, i ordered some right after seeing your sock!