Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Decided on what to make

After looking (drooling) through the book a couple of times more I have decided to make the "flame wave socks" on page 43.

Now I just need to find the perfect yarn for it. Which is perfect because in search of the perfect yarn I get a chance to at least finish one WIP before it arrives. I don't mind having WIPs and I have several, but once in a while it would be nice to finish something. Currently I am about to finish socks I am knitting in Jitterbug.

Does anybody know of a online store that sells Cascade fixation?

Have a great day

Hanna in Sweden

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Welcome! I've just bought the book and am getting ready to start some socks too. I'd like to make just about every pair in the book.

WEBS--a really wonderful store--has Cascade Fixation in lots of colors:

http://yarn.com/webs/0/0/0/0-1001-1294-1323/0/0/1124/